Selection into Surgical Education and Training (SET)
Selection into SET is a competitive processs; applications are
scored and applicants with the highest scores are offered places in
the SET program. The steps in the SET application process are:
- Check your eligibility to apply to the specialty or specialties
that you are interested in.
- Register your intention to apply.
- Submit an application to one or more surgical specialties (the
online application comprises a structured CV and Referee Report
- Participate in interviews if shortlisted.
- New Zealand offers are announced in June and Australian offers
are announced in July.
Learn more about the selection process and eligibility