Examination dates and locations
For information on the dates and locations of all
examinations please click on the following link to view
the dates in a PDF document. Please scroll through see the page for
the relevant exam:
Examination Dates and Locations 2017 (PDF
This document contains the details of the following for each
- Registration opening date and time
- Registration closing date and time
- Examination date(s)
- Examination venue(s)
Key information to note
1) All written examinations will be held in the following venues
as standard unless otherwise stated.
- Australia: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane,
Adelaide and Perth
- New Zealand: Auckland and Wellington
3) Opening and closing times for all examination registrations
will be 12.00pm (noon) Melbourne time.
4) All GSSE, CE and early specialty examinations will have a
registration period of 4 weeks.
5) The GSSE is a mandatory requirement of the SET program.
Trainees intending to sit the GSSE in February or June are strongly
encouraged to apply as soon as registration opens to secure an
6) A registration outside the published timeframes will not be
7) Candidates may not change their examination venue after the
close of registration.