You have been selected to verify your CPD activities for
RACS CPD is an annual program - 1 January to 31
CPD is due by 28 February 2019
Please access the RACS Portfolio > CPD to complete.
Don't Panic, it's not as hard as you think!
To verify your CPD you must provide supporting documents
confirming your participation or completion of activities you enter
into your CPD record.
All RACS activities, ANZASM actvities and 'RACS Approved'
activities have been automatically populated in your CPD record.
These activities are also automatically verified so you do not need
to provide evidence for them.
The following are an example of the activities populated in your
CPD by RACS:
- RACS Annual Scientific Meeting (ASC)
- RACS Supervising Trainees
- RACS Examiner
- ANZAM First Line Assessment
How do I use the RACS Portfolio?
- Step 1: Log into the RACS Portfolio > My
- Step 2: Confirm your Practice Type is correct
- Step 3: Review your requirements & ADD activities
- Step 4: You must add supporting documents to any activities
that are not RACS activities or RACS Approved activities
- Step 5: Once you have entered at least the minimum activities
with evidence for all non-College activities, submit your CPD via
the 'Finalise my 2018 CPD' button
Tips and Tricks
Ensure you click on 'Finalise my 2018 CPD' to notify the RACS
team that your CPD is ready for review.
Follow your progress in the RACS Portfolio on your Computer,
Tablet or Mobile.
RACS activities, ANZASM activities and RACS Approved activities
are automatically uploaded to your Online Diary and Verified.
You only need to verify:
- Surgical Audit and Peer Review
- CHASM (if you are in NSW)
- Clinical Governance Meetings (first page of minutes only)
- Activities that are not College approved
Ask your head of unit, chair of the meetings or director to
provide a letter confirming:
- Your participation in a Surgical Audit and Peer
- Attendance at Clinical Governance
- Your Teaching activities
Review the CPD Guide for other forms of suitable evidence
CPD Program Guide 2017 (PDF 706KB) is a valuable resource for
Fellows. The Guide defines program requirements by practice types,
details the range of activities available for Fellows to achieve
their annual requirements, and includes frequently asked questions,
to support you.
And that's it! You have successfully submitted your CPD
Verification! The RACS CPD Team will review the information you
have submitted and contact you if they require anything further.
Upon successful verification, your Statement of Completion will be
issued, and available anytime for you to download from the
Where can I get help?
The CPD team are available Monday-Friday 9am-5:45pm (AEDT) and
can be contacted at +61 3 9249 1282 or email@example.com.