Clinical Examination dates and locations
For information on the dates and locations of Clinical
Examinations and Examiner Training Courses, please click on the
Examination dates & locations (PDF 87KB)
The examination weekend
- The Clinical Examiner
Training Course is generally held the day prior to the
Australian Clinical Examination (Friday afternoon).
- In Australia, there are three examination sessions: Saturday
morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning.
- In New Zealand, there are two examination sessions: Saturday
morning and Saturday afternoon.
- Non-local examiners (those who live more than 1 hour drive
from the venue) are required to fly in on the Friday evening
(because of the early start on Saturday morning) and be available
for the entire examination weekend. The exam conludes at Sunday
lunctime and examiners can book return flights from 3pm
- All non-local examiners will be provided with accommodation.
Bus transport will be provided from the hotel to the exam venue,
and also from the exam venue to the airport after the exams.
- Local examiners (those who live less than 1 hour drive
from the venue) are required to arrive at the exam venue at least
one hour prior to the exams.
- An Examiners' Dinner is held on the Saturday evening.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed.
To apply, visit Apply to the
Faculty of Clinical Examiners.